YAM LTD.
YAM Logo
How To PurchaseAbout UsYAM BlogLinks
Welcome to YAM LTD.

YAM will take the risk out of your JAPANESE IMPORT

ANY Japanese Domestic Model (Cars, Motorcycles)
are available to be exported to All Over the World.

FT-86 concept

ANY Parts for Japanese Cars, Motorcycles are available.

ONLY Shipping Arrangement is also available.

Please feel free to contact us about your requirement!


HOW TO PURCHASE
step 1. Please send us the details of the car which youfre interested in.
step 2. We send you the quotation based on FOB, C&F or CIF.
step 3. After you agree with our quotation, we get your car.
step 4. We have your car serviced by official dealer. CR-Z YL1
step 5. We ship your car to your country.
step 6. We can also supply replacement parts.
 

TERMS of TRADE

  :: for Used Car/Motorcycle :
20% deposit by bank T/T is to be the formal contract, the rest 80% by bank T/T should be done within 7 days after our Chassis No. advice.


 

:: for Brand New Car/Motorcycle :
30% deposit by bank T/T is to be the formal contract, the rest 80% by bank T/T should be done within 7 days after our Chassis No. advice.

  OUR BANK DETAILS
   
THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD. / CHIBA BRANCH
  Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

Swift Code : BOTKJPJT - Bank Code : 0005-270
*Please ask us about account No.
YAM Address : 942, WAKAMATSU-CHO, WAKABA-KU, CHIBA CITY, CHIBA

     

ABOUT US

 We have started our business under the name of YAM LTD. since January 4, 2001.
All our staffs have exprienced in car/motorcycle export business for 10-25 years. We can be called as "Professionals" in marchandise of vehicles.
 As a matter of fact there are many people who feel sacred in purchasing vehicles from overseas. Our business partners who strongly support, would have liked us to establish new company to supply real high quality cars. Thanks to great help of many official dealers, inspection institutes, and insurance companies, Foreign Embassies, we could establish our YAM LTD.
 Besides we have IDs of ALL Japanese Automobile Auctions. You can get fantastic vehicle so simply & safely if only ordering us by a-mail/phone/fax.
 To make you anxieties in purchasing precious cars from overseas turn to complete relief, we do business only with our sincere and simple policies like below:
* We handle only vehicles with excellent quality, which our skilled and experienced vehicle assessors take checking before shipment. In case of notice something wrong, we will never ship it out.?
* We say clearly "Yes" or "No" to avoid misunderstandings in business. We have received a lot of thanks' letter from our customers who received their cars with satisfaction. This is our happiest time and also the time we can have a pride as well. Please feel free to e-mail us for any enquiries/suggestions. Awaiting for your message.

Thank you for your visiting.
ALL @ YAM LTD.



  COMPANY NAME : YAM LTD.  
  ADDRESS : 942, WAKAMATSU-CHO, WAKABA-KU, CHIBA CITY, CHIBA, JAPAN
  TEL : +81-43304-9207 / FAX : +81-43304-9208 LEAF
  E-mail : info@yam3.com
  Website : http://www.yam3.com
  CEO : Mamiko Yamada
  Established : January 2001
  Main Bank : THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD.
  Export Markets : Asia, Europe, USA, Oceania, Africa



LINKS
Makerfs Official Website :
TOYOTA HONDA
TOYOTA : http://www.toyota-global.com/ HONDA : http://world.honda.com/
NISSAN MITSUBISHI
N ISSAN : http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/ MISUBISHI : http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/
SUBARU MAZDA
SUBARU : http://www.subaru-global.com/ MAZDA : http://www.mazda.com/?link_id=ht
DAIHATSU SUZUKI
DAIHATSU : http://www.daihatsu.com/ SUZUKI : http://www.globalsuzuki.com/
YAMAHA  

YAMAHA : http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/

PRIUS
FIT SHUTTLE
bike
COPYRIGHT 2011cYAM LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.